First place male Nick Scerbo and first place female Annie-Norah Beverid finish the 2015 B&A Trail Marathon.
Photos by Jon Valentine
In conjunction with the Friends of Anne Arundel County Trails, the Annapolis Striders fully funded the replacement of the water fountain on the B&A Trail at Chestnut Street. This is north of the Earleigh Heights Ranger Station and south of East West Blvd, between mile markers 7.5 and 8.0.
A plaque has been installed honoring the memory of Annapolis Strider Trish Cunningham, who lost her life in a tragic bicycling accident in August 2013. The fountain will be dedicated in a brief, casual ceremony on Sunday, June 14, 2015 at 11:00 AM. Please join us for this event. There is no parking at that location. Parking is available approximately 3/4 mile south at the Ranger Station or about 1/2 mile away at Kinder Farm Park. Please allow enough time to locate parking and walk or run over to the fountain. The trail will be open to the public so do not stand or congregate in the path of pedestrians or cyclists. The dedication will be held rain or shine. In the event of thunderstorms, it will be rescheduled at a later date.
- The Championship Series standings have been updated with the Cherry Pit 10 Mile Race results. Photos now available..
- Registration for the 2015 A10 opens on May 1. Details are here.
B&A Trail Marathon Results and Awards
B&A Trail Half Marathon Results and Awards
- The Spring 2015 Beginners Runners Program is open for registration.
- The 2015 Women's Distance Festival schedule and mail-in application is posted.
- Check out the 2014 End of Year Awards! Congratulations to all recipents.
- Valentine's Day 5K results, awards, and photos.
- Details about the July 25th 2015 Endless Summer 6 Hour Run are here
- Registration is open for the Spring 10K Training Program!
- The latest Striders newsletter provides up-to-date information about local races and other Striders happenings.