First place male Dean Black and first place female Katie Ogden at the 2013 Cherry Pit 10 Miler.
Photos by Jon Valentine
- 2013 A-10 registration/information can be found here. Registration opens May 15.
- The Beginner 5K program kicks off it's 21st year on Tuesday April 30th! Register here.
Need shoes? Not sure what to wear?Questions to Susan Noble email@example.com
Have questions about the program?
We will have 2 "Meet the Coaches" information nights.
Charm City Run Annapolis:Wednesday, April 24th, 5:30pm - 7:30pmFleet Feet Annapolis:
Thursday, April 25th, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Championship Series standings have been updated with the preliminary Cherry Pit results. See the photos!
- View the B&A results and photos. Congratulations to all finishers!
- The Spring 2013 Beginning Runner 5K program is accepting applications.
- The RRCA Club Challenge results are posted.
- Check out the latest Striders newsletter for information about local races and other Striders happenings.
- See theValentine's Day 5K results!
- Championship Series and Race Registration for 2013
Due to required permit fees and steep increasing costs, the Board of Directors has approved the following entry fees for the eight (8) Championship Series races for 2013:
$35.00 for the entire Championship Series (you must be an Annapolis Strider)
$5.00 per race pre-registration entry fee for current Strider Members.
$10.00 per race pre-registration entry fee for non-Strider Members.
$20.00 per race entry fee for all (Strider or Non-Strider) on race day.
Please note that the 2013 Anniversary Run (on Sunday December 8, 2013) will remain free for Strider Members who pre-register or are in the Championship Series, but will be $10.00 for non-Striders who pre-register, and $20.00 for all on race day.
- An online history of the first 25 years of the Annapolis 10 Mile Run is now available on this site. You can read accounts of the races from old Streaks, The Capital, and Runner's Gazette. We appreciate their cooperation and are especially happy to have the contributions from the runners and organizers of the very first race. In addition you'll be able to see all of the old race premiums, read statistical summaries of the races, and browse through race results. The link to the A10 Archives can be found in the new Strider Archives section on the right side of this page.